GISMONDI 1754

Exhibitors

Information

Dedicato alla gioielleria e alla bellezza dal 1754, Gismondi 1754 è oggi alla 7a generazione guidata da Massimo Gismondi. Ha boutique in Italia e d Europa. Per il canale wholesale opera con collaborazioni negli USA, ME, Africa e UK. I gioielli, realizzati a mano a Valenza, danzano dolcemente sulla pelle. Premiato nel 2019, nel 2022 e nel 2024 al Couture Show di Las Vegas, mantiene ancora intatto lo spirito di un'impresa familiare.

Dedicated to jewelry and beauty since 1754, Gismondi 1754 is today in its 7th generation led by Massimo Gismondi. Has boutiques in Italy and Europe. For the wholesale channel operates with collaborations in the US, ME, Africa and the UK. Jewels, handmade in Valenza, gently dance on the skin. Rewarded in 2019, 2022 and 2024 at the Couture Show in Las Vegas, it still keeps intact the spirit of a family business.
Category
GOLD JEWELLERYGEMSTONES, DIAMONDS, PEARLS AND CORALS
Subcategory
Nautural diamondsJewellery with natural diamondsJewellery with precious stonesMen JewelleryColored gemstones
Community
Icon
County
Genova
Country
Italy
Hall
H7
Brand
Vendorafa italy

Trade sectors

Category
GOLD JEWELLERYGEMSTONES, DIAMONDS, PEARLS AND CORALS
Subcategory
Nautural diamondsJewellery with natural diamondsJewellery with precious stonesMen JewelleryColored gemstones

Social media

Contact details